Gamers will soon be dropping into PUBG Mobile Season 15, armed with the new Royale Pass. Developers Tencent has announced that the new content is going live now and should be available for everyone to download by the end of today, September 15. For those wanting to download the latest PUBG Mobile APK, these can be found directly on the official PUBGMobile.com site.
As ever, it will be up to the fans whether they decide to splash the cash and upgrade to a full Royale Pass for Season 15.
Tencent has confirmed the following changes for the new release, along with the latest cosmetic items:
Royale Pass Season 15
- New theme with new rewards! BEYOND A.C.E is here!
- UI layout improvements: Players can now switch tabs on the right side of the screen instead of the top for greater convenience.
- Improved reward display: New key visual preview of level rewards, new preview of unpurchased rewards, and previews of newly added crate items
- Improved voucher exchange: Pay directly in the voucher window.
- Improved RP point accumulation: RP points acquired between seasons will automatically convert to ordinary point cards.
- The Plus subscription reward has been changed to 300 UC Vouchers ×3 instead of 900 UC Voucher ×1, to make the reward easier to use.
- Added notifications for the redemption of RP points for items to guide players with RP to subscribe.
- Added an RP subscription video to provide additional details about the new RP
- Improvements, including showing monthly prices.
While the launch of the new PUBG Mobile Season 15 update is the latest content drop, Tencent has confirmed a few other changes are coming to the game.
These won’t arrive this month but gamers can look forward to the launch of some new Halloween content, leading up to the spooky date.
This will include the following:
Cheer Park Extreme Arena (available from October 23)
- Enter alone and fight waves of monsters. The building is transparent, so other players can watch you duke it out against these vicious creatures.
- Rankings will show where players stand compared to others on the same island.
Cheer Park Halloween (available from October 23)
- Once the Monster Training Ground is unlocked at Cheer Park, the Halloween season will bring even more changes. Players who enter the Training Ground will need to repel waves of monsters in a new foggy night time environment.
- After players finish defending themselves from the monsters, the score they obtain will be displayed on the Training Ground Rankings.
- During Halloween, Cheer Park and other locations will have Halloween decorations.