Sony has revealed its PS4 Black Friday 2018 sale, which runs from now until November 26 on games, and until December 2 on PlayStation VR bundles.
Live on PSN, PlayStation 4 owners can grab Marvel’s Spider-Man for £34.99, God of War for £24.99 and Horizon Zero Dawn for £24.99.
FIFA 19 is reduced to £34.19, Black Ops 4 is £41.99 and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is £34.99.
But some of the best discounts can be had on PlayStation VR bundles.
While retail prices may vary, Sony is offering a PlayStation VR Starter Pack with the incredible Astro Bot for just £179.99.
The PSVR Starter Pack comes with the headset, a PlayStation Camera and a download code for PlayStation VR Worlds.
Elsewhere, Sony is dropping the price of a PlayStation Plus subscription.
For a limited time only, PlayStation Plus is reverting back to its old price of £39.99 for a 12-month subscription.
Representing a saving of 20%, the discounted Black Friday price will only be available until November 27.
Sony is expected to announce even more deals in the days leading up to Black Friday 2018.
A selection of PS4 game discounts can be found below. Visit the PlayStation Store to purchase the games.
• Marvel’s Spider-Man, £34.99
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Digital Deluxe Edition, £44.99
• Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City that Never Sleeps, £11.99
• God of War Digital Deluxe Version, £24.99
• Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, £24.99
• FIFA 19, £34.19
• Call of Duty Black Ops 4, £41.99
• Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition . £65.99
• Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition, £80.99
• Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, £34.99
• Detroit Digital Deluxe Version, £24.99
• ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission, £19.99
• Farpoint, £7.99
• Firewall Zero Hour, £15.99
• PlayStation®VR Worlds, £12.99
• RIGS Mechanized Combat League, £12.99
• Salary Man Escape, £7.99
• StarBlood Arena, £12.99