Fortnite Overtime challenges for the season 10 Battle Pass are set to launch soon in Battle Royale.
Fortnite season 10 has been extended by Epic Games for a week, with season X looking set to end on Sunday October 13.
This time around Fortnite fans have just over five full days to complete the season 10 Overtime challenges, with the new missions dubbed Out of Time.
The Fortnite season 10 Overtime challenges have a release date of Tuesday October 8.
The start time for the launch of the Fortnite Out of Time missions is 2pm UK time, which is 9am eastern and 6am pacific time.
Ahead of the release of the Fortnite season 10 Overtime challenges the full list of Out of Time missions have been leaked by dataminers.
You can find a full list of the Fortnite season 10 Overtime challenges below…
FORTNITE OVERTIME CHALLENGES – OUT OF TIME MISSIONS
• Reach Battle Pass Tier 47 (47)
• Complete Out of Time Challenges (1)
• Reach Battle Pass Tier 70 (70)
• Complete Out of Time Challenges (3)
• Reach Battle Pass Tier 87 (87)
• Complete Out of Time Challenges (5)
• Collect the Visitor recording on the Floating Island and Retail Row (1)
• Deal damage to opponents (2500)
• Collect the Visitor recording on the Moisty Palms and Greasy Grove (1)
• Outlast opponents (250)
• Collect the Visitor recording on the Starry Suburbs and Gotham City (1)
• Search chests (25)
The leaked list of Fortnite Overtime challenges were revealed by dataminer FireMonkey on Twitter.
The rewards for the Fortnite season 10 Overtime challenges have also been leaked ahead of the official launch of the Out of Time missions.
If five Out of Time challenges are completed then players will receive three new skins styles for characters like Yond3r and Sparkle Supreme.
A total of 35,000 XP is also available for those taking on the Fortnite season 10 Overtime missions, Fortnite Intel reported in a post online.
A Loading Screen that will serve as a memento for Fortnite season X is also available as a reward.
The Fortnite season X Overtime challenges will be available until Sunday October 13.
The finish time for the Fortnite Out of Time missions is 7pm UK time, which is 2pm eastern and 11am pacific.
• Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Fortnite news and updates